Amidst a still-unfolding public health and economic crisis, leaders of nonprofit organizations are profoundly challenged to sustain the support of their donors, members, volunteers, and other stakeholders. This 24-minute webinar (presented live, with additional time for open Q&A) offers an espresso shot of substantive & actionable recommendations designed to help you protect the relationships upon
which your organization depends.
• Taking Care of Yourself & Your Team.
• Safeguard your Donor Management System.
• 3 Relevant Questions to Ask your Largest Donors.
• 4 Meaningful Ways to Connect with Small Donors.
• Now What? What Needs to Change/What Must Stay the Same?
• How to Unleash the Immense Power of your Volunteers.
• Why your Vision Statement is Suddenly More Valuable than your Mission Statement.
• and much more
Free for LYRASIS Members and Non-members
From a 20+ year career in nonprofit management, Matt Lehrman founded Social Prosperity Partners, a practice devoted to uniting leaders in endeavors of great imagination and initiative. He has consulted and presented workshops on donor & stakeholder engagement, audience development, civic engagement, and loyalty & customer engagement throughout the US and UK.